Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The American Ultra series is arguably the most advanced set of instruments that the company have ever produced. They have been developed to meet the needs and demands of the discerning modern-day bassist – combining amazing tone and performance for a premium level playing experience. The American Ultra Precision Bass sits at the top of the brands bass offering, containing all of the classic Fender style and efficiency you’ve come to expect, while adding a range of eye-catching finishes and innovative features. In addition, each model comes with an official Fender hard case to protect your investment with!
An alder body makes for a lightweight construction, allowing you to practice or perform for extended amounts of time without fatigue. Alder is also known for its extremely well-balanced properties when it comes to tone. This balance is found across low, mid and high frequencies, while an enhanced upper-midrange allows it to cut through mixes with increased clarity. It is suited especially well to blues and soul music, as it offers a similar vintage tone which is now synonymous with the genres.
A maple neck and fretboard contribute further to the clarity of the bass, ensuring that it is loud and clear, with enough welcome sustain after each note. The medium jumbo fret size, modern “D” neck style and a satin finish make it highly-playable – guaranteeing accuracy and enjoyment every single time you pick it up to play. The bolt-on design provides additional snap to the bass, as well as improving the overall attack too.
Electronics & Hardware
The classic PJ configuration found here sports an Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass® bridge pickup and pairs it with an Ultra Precision Bass neck pickup. This marriage brings a great powerful sound to the table, with a warm tone and clear high-end. The special noiseless technology ensures that they project sound that isn’t afflicted by the hum that sometimes characterised other Fender models in the past.
- Case: Fender Official Hard Case
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Colour: Artic Pearl
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass®
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts