Fender DE FA-135 Concert All-Mahogany Acoustic Guitar in Natural
The perfect entry-level acoustic!
More stock due on Wed 24th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 120 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Fender say about the DE FA-135 Concert Acoustic
The FA-135 highlights Fender tone and style for a guitar that was made to take the stage. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create a great-sounding instrument that’s easy to play. Beginners and developing players will appreciate the nato neck that gives the guitar a lively tone and smooth, easy playing feel.
- Concert Body - The medium size of a Concert body makes it extremely comfortable for players of all sizes. It's size and shape make it incredibly articulate - ideal for fingerpicking, but great for strumming chords too!
- Mahogany Body - Mahogany is known for its warmth and rich midrange. This will give plenty of note separation and definition.
- Walnut Fingerboard - Walnut is velvety smooth to the touch, much like Rosewood. This makes the guitar feel luxurious and inviting to play.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges - This gives the neck a more comfortable, played-in feel - like a comfy pair of old jeans.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Laminate Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminate Mahogany
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Construction: Dovetail Set-Neck
- Neck Profile: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Wood: Walnut
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Wood: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 20
- Nut: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Headstock: 3+3 with Tortoiseshell headcap
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: Aged with Black Dots
- Tuners: Die-Cast Sealed
- Strings: Factory Standard (.012-.053 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+