Faith are known for creating absolutely stunning acoustic guitars at every price point. Now they are entering the travel guitar market with their Nomad series that are stripped back, simple but still sound sound great. Based on their Neptune body shape this mini jumbo is an amazing travel companion.
Mini Neptune Body
The Neptune body shape is a small jumbo style based on Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape. This shape has then been shrunk further to make it perfect for those who want to move around a lot with their guitar. The benefit of basing it off of the Neptune is that you still get certain elements of the jumbo sound even when shrunk down. Warm, smooth tones that can fit in to any band all in a package that you can carry on a plane.
Mahogany is one of the worlds most popular tonewoods. This is because of the warm tone it produces and just how well it projects forward even with a small body. Most of this guitar is actually made from Mahogany including the neck and solid pieces that make up the top, back and sides of the body. This helps bring out those Jumbo guitar style features in smaller guitars like this for epic tone every time you pick it up.
Plug In and Go
While the Nomad is by no means quiet you will probably still want to make sure you can plug in before playing in front of the crowd. Luckily the Nomad comes equipped out of the box with a Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Isys T preamp. With volume, tone shaping, and phase controls, as well as an on board tuner this has everything you need ready for you to plug in to an amp and get playing.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany (satin)
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: 'F' at 12th Fret
- Scale Length: 590mm
- Machine Head: Faith Precision
- Nut / Saddle: Nubone
- Nut Width/Bridge: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- String:s D’Addario EXP11 Bronze 12-53
- Finish: Type PU Lacquer Top, Back & Sides
- Case: Faith Nomad Gigbag
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Isys T preamp