Faith's Naked range of acoustics have changed what people think about budget acoustic guitars. While others in this price bracket focus on brand name parts and overpriced finishing options the Naked series focuses on what really matters...the tone. Made from solid Mahogany expect to get a luscious warm tone out of this guitar.
Venus Body Shape
The Venus was deigned for performers. Its body is a lot slimmer than other similarly sized acoustics making it much more comfortable when moving around on stage and the 15" lower bout hits that perfect point between volume and tone. If there was an acoustic guitar you could call on for any gig the Venus would be it.
Tonally Mahogany is a much darker and warmer wood. This means you get more of a low mid-range hump and don't have the sparkle that spruce is known for. While that may not sound great if you want a flat sound that can fit in to the mix of any band night after night it is hard to beat what Mahogany can offer.
Natural Wood Finish
This guitar doesn't have any fancy finishes or treatments added to it to make it look great. It lets the woods do that themselves with only a thin satin finish to help protect the woods this guitar looks amazing. With a solid Sitka Spruce top and Indonesian Mahogany back and sides this is a real looker of a guitar that feels amazing in the hands.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: N / A
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone & Single Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: PJE Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine heads: Precision Chrome
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width/Bridge: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11 Bronze 12-53
- Finish: Type 2-Stage Satin
- Case: N / A