Faith HiGloss acoustic guitars are made to look as stunning as they sound.
With a bright and balanced tone, built in Fishman electronics and an eye-catching hi-gloss finish, the HiGloss series is as comfortable on stage as it is at home.
Faith have gone with the tried and true rosewood-spruce tonewood combination. The solid rosewood back and sides bring the guitar its characteristic brightness and clarity whilst the Engelmann spruce top adds a consistent and crisp response to the tone. This guitar also features a Macassan Ebony fingerboard for a smooth playing experience.
These guitars feature a hi-gloss finish that protects and brings out the natural beauty of the tonewoods and will look great at home or under the bright lights of the stage.
The HiGloss series of guitars are ready to play right of the box as they are fitted with a Fishman INK3 preamp and an under saddle pickup. This 100% hum free system reduces that annoying harsh high end you get on so many acoustic guitars so you can get that pro-grade studio tone you love, live. This guitar easily outperforms pretty much everything else in its price point when it comes to the electronics.
The Saturn is the classic dreadnought body design which is perfect for accompanying vocals with its slight scoop in mid-range frequencies. The Saturn shape has pronounced low-end and impressive clarity and can handle fingerpicking whilst also excelling at strumming.
Here's What Faith Say About the HiGloss Series Saturn Electro Acoustic:
One of the original Faith shapes that launched the brand at the beginning of this century, this Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
Faith HiGloss series are designed to offer both visual and aural beauty. Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and highly-figured Rosewood for the back and sides, HiGloss models feature solid Flamed Maple binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
Tonally, this combination of wood is generally bright and 'zingy', delivering great clarity. Visualising this as a frequency curve, it would be shaped like a smile: high on the bass, dipping down through the middle and rising once again at the top end, lending itself to fingerstyle and solo pieces in particular.
- Pickup/Preamp: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top / High Gloss Back & Sides
- Comes with case