The SC-20 marks the 20th anniversary of guitar supremo, Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) receiving his very first ESP Signature Series electric guitar.
A guitarist as innovative as Stephen required an equally inspiring instrument which showcased his widespread influence. Boasting six-strings, its complimented by a neck-thru body design - making for effortless access to the upper frets. A sturdy maple neck (finished with alder sides) sits comfortably in your hand and is smooth enough to move quickly, yet precisely along it. Its alder body provides a balanced, full bodied tone which delivers a great mixture of high, mid and low frequencies. These characteristics make it the perfect guitar for rock and blues especially, yet its versatile enough to be applied to many other varied styles too.
Additional features include the perfect pairing of a Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the bridge, working alongside ESP designed LS120N and LH-150 pickups in the neck and middle respectively. These were especially chosen to compliment the tonal qualities of the guitars construction. An ebony fingerboard - with glow in the dark side markers - completes proceedings.
A case is included here too, ensuring you can get your instrument safely and easily to the studio or venue.
- Series: Signature
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: See Thru Green
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin-U
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Molded
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Position Inlays: Glow in the dark side markers
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120N
- Middle Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM w/ String Thru
- Tuning Machines: LTD Locking
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- Case: No