It's in the name. The ESP M-Black Metal is a no-mercy riff machine - if you're after subtlty or diversity, this isn't your ball game. Plug in, crank it up and lay waste!
A single Seymour Duncan Blackened Black Winter (surely the most metal pickup name) delivers pile-driving lows, punchy mids and screaming leads. Combined with a single volume control, this guitar simply takes no prisoners. A Floyd Rose 1000 bridge offers tuning stability and out-of-control wailing in equal measure.
Finished off with all-black hardware and a satin black finish, the M-Black Metal is a truly lethal instrument - not for the faint-hearted.
Here's what ESP have to say about the M-Black Metal:
The LTD Black Metal Series are guitars that are comparable in build quality to our LTD Deluxe “1000 Series” instruments, but with a dark and menacing design theme of all-black finish, components, and hardware, a single premium-quality pickup, Macassar ebony fingerboards with no inlays and glow-in-the-dark side markers, and even a newly-designed black metal LTD logo on the headstock. The M-Black Metal is based on the design off the ESP M-I FR. It’s a neck-thru-body design at 25.5” scale, and includes a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge. The M Black Metal also makes use of the direct-mount Seymour Duncan “Blackened” Black Winter pickup, controlled by a single volume knob.
- Powerful no-compromise rock/metal guitar
- Single Seymour Duncan Blackened Black Winter humbucker for articulate riffing and sustaining lead tones
- Quality tonewoods for ultimate resonance and sustain: alder body for bright tonality with maple neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard
- Smooth and tactile satin finish gives a sleek aesthetic
- Fast neck: extra thin with 24 extra jumbo frets and flat 350 mm fingerboard radius
- Incredibly smooth neck-through construction
- Grover tuners and Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo system
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Black Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 350mm
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 Extra Jumbo
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Nut Type: Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackened Black Winter
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol