Here's what ESP says about the E-II Horizon NT-II:
The ESP E-II Horizon NT-II is a sustain-lover's dream, with neck-thru-body construction as well as a Gotoh TOM bridge with string-thru-body design.
Built in Japan and available with a stunning Tiger Eye Amber Fade finish over its figured quilted maple top, the E-II Horizon NT-II offers a set-thru 3-piece maple neck and a mahogany body, an ebony fingerboard, and 24 extra-jumbo frets.
Ready for everything from super tight rhythms to fluid leads, this guitar includes high-end components like a bone nut, Schaller straplocks, and Gotoh locking tuners.
The sound of the E-II Horizon NT-II comes from a set of outstanding active pickups, with EMG 66TW (neck) and EMG 57TW (bridge) in brushed chrome that offer discrete coil-splitting controls for each pickup. Includes ESP hardshell case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- SCALE: 25.5"
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin-U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24XJ
Electronics & Hardware
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black Nickel
- STRAP BUTTON: Schaller Straplock
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Gotoh TOM & String-Thru
- NECK PU: EMG 66TW *(Pull Vol to split)
- BRIDGE PU: EMG 57TW *(Pull Tone to split)
- ELECTRONICS: Active
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol(P/P)/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- CASE: MH Guitar Form Fit Case