Sparkly? Check. Extravagant? Check. Awesome specs? Big check. The Tommy Thayer Les Paul is a sight to behold - but it's not a case of all show, no go. Equipped with fiery Seymour Duncan pickups, this is a Les Paul powerhouse worthy of the hands of a KISS icon.
Made with a solid mahogany body and maple cap, the Tommy Thayer signature provides an authentic LP experience from top to bottom. The comfortable Laurel fretboard is supported by a slim C taper, making this LP very slick to play.
Of course, the highlight here are the two Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers. These alnico hotrod pickups provide a thick, warm grunt, with the open coil bridge capable of handling immense gain.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Tommy Thayer Les Paul:
The Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit was designed by KISS legend Tommy Thayer and features Seymour Duncan® humbuckers and a custom Electric Blue finish. Case included.
- Body Shape: Tommy Thayer Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Hard Maple Cap
- Binding: Top: 7-ply black/white Custom Binding
- Finish: Custom
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Mirrored Nickel
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Metal Engraved "Tommy Thayer" Nickel
- Control Knobs: Blue Top Hats with pointers
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Nickel Cover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Blue Open Coil
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: Custom Blue Case included