The Casino is one of the oldest production guitars in the Epiphone catalogue - and for a good reason! With an old-school hollowbody shape, the Casino is adored for its huge airy sound that makes it the perfect choice for country and jazz styles. However, with its dual dose of P-90 pickups; this Limited Edition Casino has plenty of mid-range punch that makes it suitable for overdriven rock tones too!
Epiphone’s favoured hollowbody tonewood choices have been selected for the Casino's body; crafted from Laminated Maple with lightweight Basswood bracing. Giving brilliant definition to picked chord progressions, the tonal properties of Maple will ensure that you can easily cut through in a mix.
A glued-in, set neck construction ensures brilliant sustain, and the Casino's neck is carved to the ever-popular "SlimTaper" D-shaped profile that contemporary players simply love - without alienating traditionalists. Adorned with a stunning Pau Ferro fingerboard, this material adds plenty of warmth to the guitar's tonality and feels great under the fingers.
Although the Epiphone Casino's signature sound comes from its large body, its pickups also play a huge role in its overall character. Equipped with a pair of "Dogear" P-90s, these medium-output pickups are incredibly touch sensitive; letting you play expressively with clean or overdriven amp settings.
- Material: Laminated Maple
- Top: 5-Ply Laminated Maple with Basswood Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: '60s "SlimTaper", D-Profile
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid "Parallelogram"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Traditional Trapeze
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Gold Metal Inserts with Pointers
- Neck Pickup: Dogear P-90R Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Dogear P-90T Classic
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46