Epiphone designed the PRO-1 as an extremely affordable entry-point for those of you thinking about learning the acoustic guitar. The brand are one of the most respected manufacturers in the entire industry, so you can't really go wrong if you decide to pick an Epiphone PRO-1 as your first instrument!
Pick up & Play
The designers and engineers main focus when concocting this guitar was to develop something that was easy to use. And guess what? That's exactly what they've achieved. They had to rethink the humble acoustic from every angle, ensuring they made something that was simple to play and suitable for developing your skills on.
However, the PRO-1 isn't just highly playable; it boasts the same great tones that Epiphone have built a brand on. The guitar projects a full-bodied, dynamic sound which is well-rounded enough to slot into many differing genres with absolute ease.
- Top Select Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
- Body Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
- Neck Mahogany; EZ-Profile™ “C” Shape
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- T’rod Cover White; PVC
- Neck Joint Glued-In
- Fingerboard PRO-Ease™ Lubricant
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots; frets 3,5,7,9,12,15 and 17
- Headstock Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
- Fret 20; JumboPRO™
- Nut GraphTech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Scale Length 24.75”
- Tuners 18:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe"
- Strings Epiphone Ultra-Light (9-47)
- Binding Body Top: 1-Layer; Black
- Binding Body Back 1-Layer; Black
- Pickguard Black; Scratchless
- Saddle: GraphTech® NuBone™; Compensated
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia® on-line lessons, Humidifier