Epiphone designed the PRO-1 as an extremely affordable entry-point for those of you thinking about learning the acoustic guitar. The brand are one of the most respected manufacturers in the entire industry, so you can't really go wrong if you decide to pick an Epiphone PRO-1 as your first instrument!
Pick up & Play
The designers and engineers main focus when concocting this guitar was to develop something that was easy to use. And guess what? That's exactly what they've achieved. They had to rethink the humble acoustic from every angle, ensuring they made something that was simple to play and suitable for developing your skills on.
However, the PRO-1 isn't just highly playable; it boasts the same great tones that Epiphone have built a brand on. The guitar projects a full-bodied, dynamic sound which is well-rounded enough to slot into many differing genres with absolute ease.
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Thin Dreadnought
- Bracing: Custom PRO-prietary Bracing
- Bridge: EZ String Bridge
- Back/Side Wood: Select Mahogany
- Top Wood: Select Spruce
- Pickguard: Black 'Scratchless'
Neck & Fretboard
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Nut Width: 1.68''
- Neck Profile: Mahogany EZ-Profile C Shape
- Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20 JumboPRO
Hardware & Accessories
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech Compensated NuBone
- Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light 9-47s
- Number of Strings: 6
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe 18:1 Ratio
- Includes: Beginner's Guide to Guitar, eMedia Online Lessons