Epiphone J-45 EC Studio Electro Acoustic Guitar in Natural
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 5th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 249 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Featuring a solid sitka spruce top, the Epiphone J-45 EC Studio is a great balance between a serious acoustic guitar and an affordable one! This Epiphone Acoustic with solid top has an advantage of non-solid top guitars as the guitar's soundboard will resonate more freely, and "project" the sound with more clarity and sustain.
The J-45 EC Studio is also equipped with a Fishman Presys-II pickup system so it is ready for gigging! Plug straight into a PA and hear the glorious sound of your Epiphone acoustic ringing out loud and proud.
- Fishman Presys-II Electronics
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail, glued-In
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: rosewood with "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: Adjustable via headstock
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Fingerboard Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Sealed, Die-cast; 14: 1 ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Presys-II
- Controls: Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Bridge: Solid rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
- Output Jack: Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4" output
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Patrick Connell22nd May 2022
Trusted Customer14th Feb 2021
Mr John Loveday29th May 2020
D&C5th May 2016
John7th Mar 2016
Mr John Smithers16th Jan 2016
Trusted Customer25th Jun 2015
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+