The Electrovoice ETX 10P in the most compact active PA speaker of the ETX range but that doesn't mean it sounds small! The tour grade construction and premium parts allow it to feel rock solid and reliable as it pumps out a mind blowing 2000W of pristine Class D power. The intelligent DSP dynamically optimizes output to ensure even at full power the sound is crystal clear with great punch and attack.
Here's what Electro-Voice say about the ETX 10P
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 526 mm (20.71")
- Width: 330 mm (12.99")
- Depth: 365 mm (14.37")
- Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)