- 2 x Electrovoice EKX12P Full range Speaker
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
- 2 x Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 6m
The Electro-Voice EKX12P PA speaker bundle is perfect for those that are looking to set up a simple sound system that can still project plenty of volume! Consisting of two highly-efficient powered Electro-Voice EKX12P speakers, this PA system package also includes a set of sturdy stands and a pair of XLR cables.
Here's what Electro-Voice says about the EKX12P:
The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
Easy To Use
The EKX Series features QuickSmartDSP, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Setting up for a gig is simple, thanks to the speaker's 4 setup presets for Music, Live, Speech or Club settings. If you need to dig deeper, there's a 3-band EQ and 5 user programmable presets so that you can quickly recall your personal settings for a particular gig or performance.
The Powered Speakers have High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1500 W) that deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV. The amplifier section features an Intelligent thermal management system with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring that the speaker and power unit continues to perform in the most demanding of environments.
The EKX series are ideal for portable and installed applications, thanks to their lightweight, compact design with all metal handles.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.