Electro-Harmonix have made it possible for guitarists to use technology normally found in keyboards and modular synths in their guitar sound with the new Blurst Modulated filter pedal.
Unlike most envelope filters that react to playing dynamic, the Blurst functions through an internal oscillator, making it extremely easy to control and predict. The results are astounding, with a selection of swirly sounds and auto wah tones to explore. Handy features such as tap tempo and expression pedal compatibility make the Burst! a versatile addition to your setup.
- Analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix