Dynaudio PRO BM6A Active Studio Monitor (Each)
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 779 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The BM 6A features an electronic 4th order phase-aligned crossover with a crossover point at 2.2kHz, which feeds two high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers rated at 100W each.
The low frequency section is driven by a low frequency equalizer offering a choice between extended, critical damped response or more conventional higher Qt response for more level but less low frequency output. Included in the electronics is a complex protection circuit, which helps to prevent accidental damage to the drivers, yet still providing maximum transient response.
The BM 6A is housed with an elegant matte cabinet with radius edged construction on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve overall sound quality.
- Frequency Response: 41 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 118 dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 119,5 dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -12 dBu RMS / -28 dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16 dBu peak / -1 dBu peak
- Power consumption: Idle: 25 W / Max: 200 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 100 W / Woofer: 100 W
- Resonance Frequency: 49 HzSpecification sheet for Classic BM Range part 1
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 9,5 liters
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 2200 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 24 dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front,
- Woofer: 17 cm, 75 mm pure alu wire voice coil, One piece molded polypropylene cone
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 217 x 338 x 321 mm
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Port Location
- Driver Arrangement
- Two-Way V
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer1st Feb 2014
Trusted Customer6th Aug 2013
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable