More Cymbal, More Expression
The Bliss 17” Crash offers you a woodier, well-rounded sound, building on the resilience and unique overtones of the rest of the range. If you want to harness the darker characteristics of the Bliss series, but retain the versatility associated with a 17” cymbal, this is the most dynamic and expressive of the bunch. It's perfect as your distinctive all-rounder, but with a mean edge!
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. Their uncompromising approach means every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: full spectrum wash, fast decay