Here's what Disaster Area say about their DPC Micro
Our most compact loop switching controller, with three true bypass loops in a standard 125B enclosure.
The DPC.micro works as a standalone device, to switch three separate pedals or signal chains, or as a MIDI-controlled loop expander for your rig.
Each loop may be controlled using a MIDI CC message or program change message, and the DPC.micro can store up to 120 preset combinations for instant recall over MIDI.
The DPC.micro is also available in an under-board mount version with no footswitches. The under-board version features a programming pushbutton to select the loops and save presets, located on the side next to the MIDI input.
- 5-pin MIDI input and output ports
- MultiJack selectable between Tuner and MIDI ports
- USB port for firmware update or USB-MIDI
- Controls up to two MIDI devices
- Z-mode buffer for adjustable input impedance
- Power: 9V DC, 100mA or less
- 9 status LEDs
- 8 bypass loops
- User-selectable Insert Loop for 4-cable method or volume pedal
- Preset, loop, and MIDI modes