The ML3 Pro Traditional is one of Chapman's most elegant-looking guitars. Mixing classic electronics with modern construction sensibilities, the ML3 Pro Traditional promises searing-hot single-coil sounds and comfortable playability. This latest incarnation of Chapman's vintage-like T-style has been supercharged with new materials, pickups and hardware - elevating it to an even higher standard!
Equipped with a superb set of Seymour Duncan "Hot Tele" pickups, a rock-solid Roasted Maple neck with "glow-in-the-dark" side dots, Hipshot tuners and jumbo stainless steel frets among a host of other high-quality appointments - the ML3 Pro Traditional is arguably one of Chapman's finest models to date.
Premium Body Construction
The magnificent ML3 Pro Traditional boasts a lightweight Alder body, which harks back to the trusted '50s and '60s T-type formula. Serving as a superbly-balanced tonal foundation for its punchy pickup selection, the body also comes adorned with an elegant carved top that exerts a truly high-end aesthetic. An ergonomically-contoured lower horn and neck joint allows for unrestricted access to all 22 frets too!
Roasted Maple Neck
Chapman guitars are renowned for having addictively-good neck profiles. The ML3 Pro Traditional is no exception, and is certain to keep you playing for hours on end with its divine C-shaped neck carve and rolled fingerboard edges. A smooth satin finish enhances the neck's playability even further, offering an ultra-fast surface to play upon!
A feature only found typically on premium instruments, the Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional's Maple neck has been roasted to remove all of the natural moisture retained by the wood. This process makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates, ensuring incredible tuning stability and minimal adjustment.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Chapman Guitars have loaded its ML3 Pro Traditional with a double-dose of US-made Seymour Duncan "Hot Tele" pickups. Delivering a fatter and more potent sound than old-school single-coils, the "Hot Tele" pairing guarantees great top-end cut and aggressive mid-range clarity too - with either clean or overdriven amp settings.
- Body Shape: ML3
- Body Wood: Alder
- Top Wood: Alder Solid Carve Top with Gloss Finish
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple, Dark Colour
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple, Dark Colour with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 250mm
- Frets: 22, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ (42mm)
- Headstock: Straight Heritage
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan "Hot Tele" Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan "Hot Tele" Single-Coil
- Pickup Switch: 3-Way Blade
- Controls: Master Volume (250k), Master Tone (250k)
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Tele-Style with Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46