Chapman ML3 Pro Semi-Hollow Traditional in Vintage Honey Burst
Introducing Chapman Guitars' first semi-hollowbody!
This product is not currently available.
The ML3 Pro Traditional has proven to be a popular take on the classic T-style guitar. The latest addition to the ML3 roster is a unique one for Chapman; their first semi-hollow guitar! Punchy but responsive classic tones courtesy of the ML3 traditional formula, but with an unmistakably semi-hollow quality - winner.
The most notable feature of this guitar is, of course, its semi-hollow construction. This body type, with its single f-hole, gives the guitar extra warmth, lower-midrange emphasis, and resonance. Semi-hollow guitars are often associated with bluesy styles, and this guitar is great for that but it can also handle higher gain styles and will add a different sound to your playing.
The back is made from mahogany which is known for its warmth and lower-end response while the top is flame maple for some added brightness. A distinguishing feature of this ML3 (aside from the f-hole) is the roasted maple neck and fingerboard. Roasted maple is more stable than regular maple, and with its rolled edges and satin finish it makes for a comfortable playing experience. The neck also has glow-in-the-dark side dot fret markers so you won't lose your place when playing on stage in low-light.
The guitar is finished in a luxurious Vintage Honey Burst that allows the Maple top to work its magic. To complete the look, Chapman have designed a more modern take on the f-hole too.
Hardware and Electronics
One of the standout features of this model is the dual P90 configuration. P90s combine the best of both worlds; a touch of single-coil twang and dynamics, but with a higher, more rounded output that really lets the tonewood come into its own.
A 3-way pickup selector gives you just enough tonal legroom to get the most out of the P90s. It's a classic T-style setup but with just a little more on tap - you'll be amazed at the richness of the neck position sound.
The ML3 Pro Traditional semi-hollow features a dual-action truss rod, TUSQ nut, hardtail bridge with brass saddles, and Hipshot Grip-Lock locking tuners for rock-solid tuning stability. Chapman have also taken steps to ensure your guitar is safe and sound; strap-locks and a Chapman Pro hard case come included in the package.
- Headstock: Straight Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple - Medium Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Set-Through Neck with Volute
- Neck Width: Nut - 42mm, 22nd Fret - 57mm
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - 20.5mm, 12th Fret - 22mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple - Medium Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Pearl Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Body Top: Flame Maple Veneer On Carve Top with Modern F-Holes with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Mahogany with Gloss Finish
- Body Binding: Reveal
- Body Carves: Front Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Chapman String Through Hardtail with Brass Saddles
- Neck Pickup: Chapman P90 (Magnet - Alnico 5)
- Bridge Pickup: Chapman P90 (Magnet - Alnico 5)
- Pickup Switch: 3 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46
- Case: Chapman Pro Hard Case
- Guitar Weight: Approx. 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Martin Willcox24th Mar 2020
Mr James Shaheen7th Mar 2020
Mr Gary Allington23rd Feb 2020
Graham Harding28th Jan 2020
Mr. craig Reynolds15th Jan 2020
Mr Matthew Scrivens21st Dec 2019
Trusted Customer2nd Sep 2019
Mr Christopher Wright12th Aug 2019
Mr Brian Maude27th Apr 2019
Andrew Clarke26th Apr 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+