Free BANG & OLUFSEN BEOPLAY H4 2ND Generation Headphones
By purchasing any Casio GP-310 and GP-510, you'll get a free pair of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 2nd Gen Headphones (worth £250). Claim by registering your product here.
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
Using augmented reality (AR), you can now virtually place your piano in your room prior to purchase. Quickly check whether the colour and size of the instrument matches your space. Click here for more information.
The GP-510 is one of the newest additions to the Grand Hybrid range. It delivers new and improved piano tones, pedal design, speaker systems and touch response – resulting in a hybrid piano that packages together buckets of tradition and modern innovation.
An award winning, Natural Grand Hammer Action is the driving force behind this piano. It uses full length Austrian spruce keys with moving hammers. This results in an authentic feel and touch that is leaps and bounds ahead of many other digital pianos. A new Pedal Simulator improves your control over the damper pedal and further increases the realistic playing experience you’d usually get with a traditional acoustic piano.
Three Iconic European Piano Sounds
The Grand Hybrid can produce the high-quality sound and resolution of three iconic European grand pianos – the Berlin Grand, Vienna Grand and Hamburg Grand. Each piano will offer you a different, but equally brilliant, timeless tone. The Hamburg is full of low range and warmth. It is suitable to both vigorous and softer playing. The Vienna is richer, with a wider range of expression. The Berlin is the most balanced of the three and is perfect for playing more impressionistic styles.
The GP-510 includes preconfigured historical piano setups which provides you with the best sound and touch response for playing music by the masters, such as Chopin, Liszt, Debussy and Beethoven.
- 88 Full Length Wooden Keys (Similar to What is Found on an Acoustic Grand Piano)
- Award Winning, Natural Grand Hammer Action Mechanism
- Developed Through Collaboration with C. Bechstein
- Scene Memories
- New Pedal Simulator
- New Grand Acoustic 2 Speaker System (Also Includes a Headphone Mode) – Suited to Dynamic Changes Between Softer Pianissimo and Louder Fortissimo
- New Samples of Three European Piano Tones in One Digital Instrument (Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna Grand)
- Hall Simulator (12 Different Concert Halls with Real Measurements), Place Your Performance in these Unique Acoustic Spaces
- Concert Play Feature – Command an Entire Symphony Orchestra, with an Expandable Library of Classical Pieces to Play Along to
- USB Audio Recorder and Playback System
- Compact, Stylish Design and Build – Opening Lid, Visible Moving Hammers
- Compatible with AC Adapter AD-E24250LW
- Five Year UK Warranty
- Black Finish
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB
- Recorder: MIDI Recorder (Approximately 5,000 Notes), Realtime Recording/Playback (Max. 99 Songs, Approximately 25min/song). 44.1kHz WAV Format
- Pedals: Grand Pedal System 3 Pedals (Soft, Damper, Sostenuto). Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous Recognition, 5 Levels Position
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (AD-E24500LW)
- Inputs/Outputs: Line Out R, L/MONO Jacks: Standard Jack x 2, Phones: Stereo Standard Jacks x 2
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Number of Polyphony (Max): 256
- Number of Tones: 26
- Touch Response: 5 Sensitivity Levels, Off
- Tuning: 415, 5 Hz to 440, 0 Hz to 465, 9 Hz
- Temperaments: Equal Temperaments Plus 16 Other Types
- Stretch Tuning: 5 Types, Off, Auto Setting
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 Types
- Tones: 26 Built-In Tones
- MIDI: In/Out
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo Range: Quarter Note = 20 to 255)
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Score Book, Music Stand
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (15), Music Library (60), Grand Piano Tone Demo (6)
- Lesson Function: Right Hand Off, Left Hand Off, Both Parts Off
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 1434 x 489 x 963 mm
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2