Boss RC-600 Loop Station Looper Pedal
Flagship floor-based looper with 6 stereo tracks, next-level sound quality, 100+ effects & unmatched real-time control!
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 26th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 519 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Boss pioneered the modern-day looper pedal, and they've raised the bar with every single one of their Loop Station releases over the last few years. Boss' new flagship RC-600 Loop Station is, in their own words, the "most advanced looper on the planet" — so you just know that that it's going to be packed full of evolved features and customisable, player-friendly functions!
This next-generation Loop Station provides guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists and other looping aficionados with an immense amount of creative power. You can capture multiple microphones and instruments with six stereo tracks, and have full creative control via nine footswitches and deep external support. But that's just the tip of the iceberg! Embellish loops with a variety of built-in effects, jam to onboard rhythms, route audio to the three stereo outputs, integrate with computer software via USB, and much more!
- Flagship floor-based Loop Station with next-level sound quality and flexibility.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing.
- Six simultaneous stereo phrase tracks.
- Tactile onboard control with nine freely-assignable footswitches and three pedal modes.
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX types and the ability to use four at once in each section.
- Time-based effects can automatically sync to rhythms and loop tempo.
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo assignable line output pairs.
- 99 memories, each containing six phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more.
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits.
- Deep MIDI control support.
- Streamlined and durable metal body.
- Large circular loop status indicator and informative LCD screen with selectable display modes.
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal.
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter.
The Best In Floor-Based Looping
The Boss RC-600 puts zero limits on your creativity. Even the most complex and sophisticated arrangements in your head can be easily brought to life by using the six tracks in series or parallel for different musical structures. Process sounds before and after capture with class-leading Boss effects, including time-based effects that automatically sync with loops and the built-in rhythms, and tap into unprecedented control with nine footswitches and the ability to instantly recall different assignments with three pedal modes.
Customise To Your Heart's Content!
RC-600 isn't rigid by any means; you can easily configure the looper to perfectly suit your personal workflow! The footswitches and pedal modes feature a multitude of assignable CTL parameters that include track operations, FX and rhythm functions, tap tempo, and more. In some cases, you can use a single footswitch to trigger different functions with a press, hold, or double-click.
Two control jacks are available for external footswitches or expression pedals, and each has its own dedicated set of parameters. There's also an assign function to set up 16 different controls for hardware and MIDI operation. And with seven top-level screen variations, you can get real-time feedback on a variety of current operations!
Electrify Your Performances with Powerful FX
With 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX to choose from, your RC-600 performances will always be evocative and exciting. Versatile effects from the vast BOSS library are available, including a guitar-to-bass simulator, and a wide range of powerful vocal FX. The Track FX also include cool DJ-style effects like Beat Scatter, Vinyl Flick, and others. Up to four Input FX and Track FX can be used at once, and you can store banks of four in each section for quick recall.
Connect and Mix
Packed with flexible connectivity, the RC-600 is ready for any loop performance style. You have two XLR mic inputs plus two mono/stereo input pairs for guitars, keyboards, drum machines, and various audio devices, along with an input mixer with two mic compressors and dedicated channel EQs. Three stereo output pairs, a headphones output, and an output mixer are also available, complete with assignable routing options and master reverb and compressor effects. It’s even possible to use the audio I/O to patch in external effects to process one or more loops. And via USB, you can integrate with computer DAWs and use BOSS Tone Studio to import and export WAV loops.
Move and Groove
The RC-600 features a wide selection of organic rhythms with dynamic real-time functionality. There are over 200 patterns in styles ranging from rock, pop, and acoustic to Latin, jazz, and electronica, and each includes four variations to keeps things interesting. Intros and endings are also available if you want them, plus automatic fills to transition between sections. Can’t find what you need? Then import your own SMF rhythms over USB with the dedicated RC Rhythm Converter software. And with 16 different kits, you can groove with everything from light percussion and brush tones to heavy rock and electronic dance sounds.
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Display: Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- Memory: 99
- Number of Tracks: 6
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 32-bit float, stereo)
- Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 1.5 hours (1 track), Approx.13 hours (total of All memories)
- Rhythm Type: 200 types or greater
- Rhythm Kit: 16 types
- INPUT FX: 49 types
- TRACK FX: 53 types
- MASTER FX: 2 types
- REC/PLAY switch x 3
- STOP switch x 3
- TRACK SELECT switch
- UNDO/REDO switch
- ALL START/STOP switch
- MENU button
- LOOP button
- RHYTHM button
- TAP TEMPO button
- ENTER button
- EXIT button
- PAGE buttons
- OUTPUT LEVEL knob
- MIC IN 1, 2 connectors: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max)
- INST IN 1, 2 jacks, MAIN OUTPUT jacks, SUB OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL1,2/EXP1 jack, CTL3,4/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 1.2 A (with phantom power), 1.1 A (without phantom power)
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 435 (W) x163 (D) x 66 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- AC adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Dual Footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Matthias McDonagh28th Mar 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable