The iconic Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal is revered for its searing high-gain sound and immense tone-shaping potential, with over one million units sold since it's introduction in 1991. To celebrate 30 years of continuous Metal Zone production, Boss has released a limited 30th anniversary edition, the MT-2-3A, featuring grey lettering and a vintage silver thumbscrew — with a 30th anniversary logo box to boot!
Perfect for the collector, the MT-2-3A retains everything users love about the sound of the standard Metal Zone. Its semi-parametric EQ provides unprecedented control, with the legendary sweepable mid knob letting you effortlessly dial-in that all-important "scooped" metal tone. Turn any amplifier into a gnarly, saturated-sounding fire-breather — for tight thrash riffs and sustain-rich leads!
- 30th Anniversary Livery — Stealthy black/grey colour scheme to commemorate 30 years of MT-2 production.
- Semi-Parametric EQ — 3-band equaliser with sweepable mid-frequency allows you to precisely set your desired metal tone.
- Innovative Dual-Stage Gain Circuit — Produces thick and tight distortion sounds with smooth, singing sustain. Stages are configured in series, with the first stage providing mid-focused clarity that feeds the second stage’s more aggressive character.
- Renowned Boss Build Quality — Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks, and the MT-2-3A is no exception. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, which is why they're seen at the feet of professionals everywhere!
- 5-Year warranty — As standard, all Boss compacts receive a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Controls: DIST Knob, EQUALIZER MIDDLE/MID FREQ Knob, EQUALIZER HIGH/LOW Knob, LEVEL Knob, Pedal Switch
- Bypass: Buffered
- Power: 9V (Battery or PSU)
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Dimensions: 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- Weight: 385 g, 14 oz