Boss NS-1X Noise Suppressor Pedal
The next-generation noise reducer and ultra-fast gate powered by advanced MDP technology.
Noise No More
Powered by advanced BOSS MDP technology, the NS-1X intelligently silences noise without affecting the natural tone and playing feel of your guitar or bass. Reduction mode keeps your rig quiet in any general playing setup, while Gate mode provides ultra-fast performance to ensure that precision, high-gain riffs remain sharp and distinct. Versatile and easy to use, the NS-1X is an essential tool for defeating noise issues while practicing, performing, and recording.
The Boss NS-1X is the next-generation noise suppressor and gate for guitar, bass, and other electronic musical instruments. Armed with the intelligent BOSS MDP technology, this eliminates noise with no impact on playing feel or response.
The DC Out is used for distributing power to other pedals (requires optional PSA adaptor and PCS-20A parallel cable)
- Enjoy intuitive operation with threshold, decay, and damp knobs.
- The reduction mode is used for general noise suppression applications.
- The gate mode provides ultra-fast noise elimination for tapping, sweep picking, and heavy rhythm styles that rely on high-gain tones.
- When using the mute mode, the instrument signal is silenced when the pedal switch is engaged (the pedal operates in user-selectable Reduction or Gate mode when the switch is off).
- The reduction indicator on the pedal dynamically displays the current noise suppression status.
- Use the send/return loop for optimized noise elimination with overdrives, distortions, and other noise-producing pedals.
- Cutting-Edge Noise Suppression - High-speed digital technology analyzes the input signal on multiple levels in real time, enabling ultra-detailed processing that provides just the right amount of noise reduction for any playing style or performance venue.
- Maximum Versatility - The NS-1X features multiple operation modes to fine-tune the noise suppression for your needs. The pedal will operate in either Reduction or Gate mode when the pedal switch is off, assignable using a simple power-up procedure.
- Quick and Easy Operation - With intuitive controls and a multi-LED indicator, you can dial in your perfect noise suppression profile in seconds.
- Precise Detection - The NS-1X circuitry detects the signal at the input stage and activates the noise reduction at the output stage. It works best when your instrument is connected directly to the input jack before any other pedals. When using distortions, overdrives, and other noise-producing pedals, the most natural results are achieved by inserting them in the NS-1X’s send/return loop. This allows the circuitry to continually detect the clean input signal while eliminating noise from the pedals within the loop, providing the smoothest performance as you turn them on and off.
- Premium Noise Elimination for Guitar, Bass, and Other Instruments - Thanks to its advanced digital processing and wide frequency response, the NS-1X provides outstanding performance for standard guitars and basses and extended-range instruments with additional strings. It’s also an excellent noise suppression solution for keyboards and other types of electronic instruments.
Trusted Customer23rd Oct 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+