The Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal uses new MDP (Multi Dimensional Processing) technology to produce a huge range of weird and whacky sounds to get your creative juices flowing.
The MO-2 takes the harmonics already present in your guitar tone and exagerates them, adds to them and generally creates something brand new that warps and adapts as you play! A definate buy for those guitarists that love creating 'beautiful noise'.
Renowned Boss build quality
Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks. You can be sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it'll still come back for more. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere.
Reliability really can be affordable to all. Boss are so sure their compact pedals last the test of time, they cover them with a full five year warranty.
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your guitar tone
- Transforms both clean and distorted guitar tones, as well as your bass guitar
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, using proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Highly responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes for a wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output