Cube amps have been powering musicians for over 40 years. The Dual Cube Bass LX Desktop Amp is an evolution on this heritage - with the latest advancements from Boss! This 10W stereo desktop amp is the Ultimate home practice tool. With onboard effects, 27 programmable presets and USB, AUX and line out connectivity it has everything you need to home practice and recording. The Dual Cube Bass is the world's most advanced desktop Bass amp!
- 5 Versatile Preamp Types - Super Flat, Flat, Vintage, Modern, and Rock. There's a sound for every occasion.
- 5 Onboard Effects - Choose from Chorus, Flanger, Auto-Wah, Delay & Reverb. To top it all off it has a looper, tap tempo and a selection of onboard drum tracks.
- Compressor/Drive Tuned for Bass - Add thickness to your sound with the onboard bass compressor and overdrive.
- Simple 3-Band EQ - The Dual Cube Bass LX features intuitive Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle & Treble controls as well as a Master Volume
- 10W Stereo Power Amp - Perfect wattage for great tones at home practice volumes. Stereo power amps allow for a wide, immersive sound.
- Stereo Line Out and USB Out with inbuild Cab Sim - Your all-in-one recording & gigging solution. Just dial in your tones and plug straight into your computer or PA.
- PSU or AA Battery Powered - Simply plug in and play or bring it out on the road.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Perfect for editing, streaming and playing along to your favourite tracks.
Stage Sound at Home
With its custom stereo speaker system and advanced cabinet design, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX delivers big, refined tones that you won’t believe are coming from such a small amp. Five different preamp types are available, offering uncoloured sounds for studio and slap playing, vintage sounds for classic styles, and aggressive modern tones for heavy genres. With natural feel and organic response honed with decades of BOSS amp development, you have an endlessly inspiring platform to hone skills and explore new techniques.
Find Your Voice
The DUAL CUBE BASS LX features a variety of bass-tuned effects, including many with expansive stereo sound. Shape your core tone with compression or drive, add color with touch wah, flanger, or chorus, and bring in spatial depth with delay or reverb. Each amp type includes three user memories, allowing you to store gain, EQ, and effect setups for quick recall. The DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor lets you dive even deeper, providing access to effect variations and detailed parameter tweaks from your Mac or Windows computer.
Get in the Groove
Make your practice sessions more fun and productive with the powerful onboard Rhythm Guide. There are nine rhythm types with three pattern variations each, spanning from a basic metronome to realistic drum grooves in rock, jazz, metal, Latin, and other styles. Using the DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor, you can explore a total of 91 rhythm variations and save your favorites in the amp. With the high-performance stereo speakers, rhythms and backing music are presented in full-range detail for a rich, immersive experience.
Unlock Your Full Potential
Create your perfect presets or assign your effects to achieve a whole new range of sounds on the fly! Unlock the full capability of the Dual Cube LX, with these essentials:
- Boss Bluetooth MIDI Dual Adaptor
- Boss Unlatched Footswitch
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
- Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch
Beyond the Bedroom
Thanks to its ultra-flexible connectivity, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX goes far beyond the capabilities of other compact amps. Use the stereo XLR line output to directly connect to a PA system and perform on stage. Or capture mix-ready sounds in music software on a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE-Link. If you like to livestream, you can capture your voice with a headphones mic and send it to the USB and i-CUBE Link outputs along with your bass sound. And with the ability to use AC or battery power, you can play absolutely anywhere.
- Ultra-portable stereo bass amplifier with professional sound and features
- Two custom-designed 5-inch speakers
- 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
- Five preamp types: Super Flat, Flat, Vintage, Modern, and Rock
- Compressor/drive control tuned for bass
- Chorus, flanger, touch wah, delay, and reverb effects
- Three-band equalizer
- Store amp and effects settings in 15 memories (3 memories for each amp type)
- Powered via AC adaptor (included) or eight AA batteries
- Onboard rhythms with 27 different patterns (nine types and three variations each)
- Edit sounds, access additional rhythm variations, and more with the dedicated DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor
- Stereo XLR balanced line output
- Phones/Rec jack with support for an inline headphones microphone
- USB audio for direct recording and livestreaming
- Control jack for up to two external footswitches
- i-CUBE Link/Aux In jack for audio playback
- Selectable Loopback function for USB and i-CUBE Link/Aux In
- Onboard looper (requires optional footswitch)
- Connector for optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL)
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+