The GT-1000CORE fits the incredible processing power of BOSS' flagship guitar floorboard into a compact stompbox! Featuring an abundance of built-in amp and effect sounds taken directly from the GT-1000 and 500 Series pedals, the ultra-versatile BOSS GT-1000CORE can become the tonal centrepiece of your rig - mounting easily onto a pedalboard or serving as a feature-packed, standalone unit.
Boasting advanced 'AIRD' technology for a natural playing feel, 24 simultaneous effects blocks and over 140 unique amp/effect types for a wide palette of potential sounds - GT-1000CORE is the ultimate all-in-one processor for performing and recording guitarists. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, the BOSS GT-1000CORE can be integrated into practically any existing setup!
Swiss Army Knife for your Pedalboard
BOSS' GT-1000CORE covers all of the bases. It can be used to replace a number of stompboxes on your current board with its multitude of convincing built-in effects, but works harmoniously with external pedals too thanks to its mono or stereo inputs/outputs and dual send/return jacks - allowing for four-cable method and other modern routing possibilities.
Easily toggle between 'Memory' and 'Manual' modes to recall presets or switch effects on/off, and control deeper parameters with external footswitches and expressions pedals. You can even remotely switch channels on your amp via the GT-1000CORE! And with MIDI capability, the unit can control or be controlled by other MIDI-compatible devices in your rig.
Incredible Processing Power
The BOSS GT-1000CORE is an all-encompassing sound processing solution in a super-portable package. It allows you to travel light to any gig or recording session with zero additional pedals - or even an amp! In just a single patch, you have access to 24 simultaneous effects and can even run two virtual amps at once for a rich, textured tone.
With 250 user patches available, there’s plenty of space to store your favourite sonic creations for almost any musical scenario. The impressive DSP engine delivers on-demand power for all available effects, so you’ll never worry about running out of processing while building sounds.
A Fully-Fledged Studio Toolkit
If you love to record and play at home, the BOSS GT-1000CORE is the perfect companion. It’s a multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface, which means that you can record with high-quality amp and effect sounds directly into your computer! It's a flexible DAW tool that can efficiently re-amp too - ideal for fastidious tone-tweakers who love to play around with their sounds in post-production.
A dedicated 'Recording' mode lets you choose from a variety of built-in speaker and microphone types, but it’s also possible to import 16 of your favorite WAV-format speaker impulse responses into the unit. In addition to this, there's an onboard looper that serves as a great function for practice, creating sounds and establishing ideas. And with the accompanying BOSS 'Tone Studio' software, you can intuitively craft sounds on a Mac or Windows computer.
Innovative AIRD Technology
GT-1000CORE harnesses BOSS’s breakthrough 'AIRD' technology - for a new level of performance, flexibility, and usability. AIRD is an evolution of the comprehensive 'Tube Logic' concept behind the Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amplifiers, adapted to provide consistent response across the many different situations where an amp processor might be used.
AIRD enables GT-1000CORE to deliver exceptional tone and natural tube amp feel with minimal adjustments. A large selection of AIRD 'Output Select' types let you tailor the sound for any destination, whether it’s a guitar amp input, a power amp driving guitar speakers, or a full-range monitoring system - or all of them at once!
Convincing Amp & Effect Sounds
The BOSS GT-1000CORE comes equipped with a great selection of expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously-crafted with AIRD. There are original amp models designed by BOSS to cater for most musical styles, but also a host of famous and coveted tube amp recreations spanning from vintage favourites all the way up to contemporary high-gain fire-breathers!
BOSS are renowned for their effects though of course, so it's no surprise that GT-1000CORE comes loaded with a massive range of them. Comprised of BOSS classics, retro stompboxes, MDP effects, and advanced algorithms from the BOSS 500 Series pedals - this vast catalogue of effects will keep your creativity endlessly flowing. Multiple series and parallel routings are easy to set up with the easy-to-use interface, and with the clever 'Stompbox' feature - frequently-employed amp and effects settings can be adjusted across multiple patches in one-go.
Designed for Bass Too!
GT-1000CORE doesn't leave bassists on the sidelines; it offers exceptional sound processing and versatile DI capabilities in a portable, grab-and-go package. Three AIRD bass preamps are provided for shaping your core tone, and eight different overdrive/distortion effects are available for additional colour. There’s an MDP bass compressor too, plus chorus, flanger, touch wah, and many other effects specially-tuned for bass.
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimised integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative 'Stompbox' feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 slots for onboard user IRs
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit Floating Point
- Tuner Internal Detection: +/- 0.1 cent
- Display: Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
- 250 (User)
- 250 (Preset)
- 38 sec. (MONO)
- 19 sec. (STEREO)
Normal Input Level
- INPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
- RETURN 1, RETURN 2: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level
- INPUT L/MONO, R: +12 dBu
- RETURN 1, RETURN 2: +12 dBu
- INPUT L/MONO, R: 2 M ohms
- RETURN 1, RETURN 2: 1 M ohm
Normal Output Level
- OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: -10 dBu
- SEND 1, SEND 2: -10 dBu
Maximum Output Level
- OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: +12 dBu
- SEND 1, SEND 2: +12 dBu
- OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: 44 ohms
- SEND 1, SEND 2: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance
- OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: 10 k ohms or greater (Phones: 44 ohms or greater)
- SEND 1, SEND 2: 10 k ohms or greater
- DOWN Switch, UP Switch, CTL 1 Switch
- EFFECT Button, MENU Button, EXIT Button, WRITE Button, PAGE Button
- 1-5 Knobs, SELECT Knob, OUTPUT LEVEL Knob
- UP Indicator
- DOWN Indicator
- CTL 1 Indicator
- INPUT (L/MONO, R), OUTPUT (R/MONO) Jacks: 1/4-inch Phone Type
- OUTPUT (L/PHONES) Jack: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type
- CTL 2, 3/EXP 1､CTL 4, 5/EXP 2 Jacks: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Connectors: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- USB COMPUTER Port: USB Micro-B Type
- DC IN Jack
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 670 mA
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 920 g / 2 lbs 1 oz
- Dimensions (mm): 173 (W) x 135 (D) x 63 (H)
- Dimensions (inches): 6-13/16 (W) x 5-3/8 (D) x 2-12 (H)
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- Rubber Foot (x4)
Options (Sold Separately)
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Dual Footswitch: : FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
- TRS/MIDI Cable: BMIDI-5-35