Boss pedals remain the most popular in the business, adored for their first-class sounds and bulletproof enclosures. The DD-3 digital delay has been one of the company's best-selling units since the late '80s. And over three decades later, they've updated this classic stompbox with enhanced functionality, while fully retaining the original’s sound and familiar control layout.
With the Boss DD-3T, it’s now possible to tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch or via an external switch - with your choice of three beat subdivisions. The direct output jack has also been moved next to the main output, providing easier connectivity for wet/dry setups.
Renowned Boss build quality
Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks. You can be sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it'll still come back for more. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere.
Reliability really can be affordable to all. Boss are so sure their compact pedals last the test of time, they cover them with a full five year warranty.
- Updated version of the industry-standard DD-3, with enhanced functionality for modern players
- Ultra-easy operation for fast sound creation
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks now positioned on one side of the pedal
- BOSS five-year warranty