The Bose B1 Bass Module Subwoofer adds essential low-end power to your L1 Compact PA System. Despite its portable and lightweight design, this potent speaker dishes out plenty of robust bass frequencies, ensuring that your L1 system sounds balanced and big enough for even large venues.
Here's what Bose says about the B1 Bass Module:
This compact, powerful bass enclosure delivers the depth and impact of such instruments as bass guitars, drums and low voices. Low-pitched wind or string instruments, guitars and keyboards can also benefit from the additional low-end output the B1 provides. Includes cable to connect module to power stand and slip cover.
- Subwoofer designed to pair with Bose L1 Systems
- Includes a Speakon cable to connect the module to the power stand
- Protective slip cover is included
- Powered/Unpowered: Unpowered
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 5.25"
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 125W
- Inputs: 1 x speakON
- Outputs: 1 x speakON
- Height: 15"
- Width: 10.25"
- Depth: 17.75"
- Weight: 26.6 lbs.