Here's what Bogner say about the Ecstacy Mini 30W Head
Reinhold Bogner’s compelling, respected and sought-after tube amplifiers have graced the stages and studios of elite players throughout the world. The Ecstasy amplifier was born in 1992 and decades later, Bogner is still hand building each amp, one at a time, right here in Los Angeles, California. The Ecstasy Mini 30-watt amplifier captures the mystical tone of the now legendary red channel, famous for its incendiary higher gain crunch and lead tones. The Mini’s compact size, weight and onboard effects loop makes Ecstasy Mini perfect for the stage, home and studio.
The Ecstasy mini delivers a wide range of expressive tones from vintage overdrive to ripping modern high gain with interactive controls and a wide array of tone shaping switches. Ideal for aggressive playing styles, the Ecstasy Mini amp boasts the outrageous heavy tones that get Bogner amps into the backlines of rock’s most notable players.
On the back panel you’ll find a high-quality effects loop ideal for using time-based effects with your high-gain tones. The included 24V universal-voltage power-supply means you can take your Ecstasy wherever you travel.
- Inspired by the legendary Bogner Ecstasy amplifier
- 30-watt power section is ideal for most applications
- Easily access everything from bluesy crunch to metal
- Signature Bogner Ecstasy look
- Familiar control layout with gain, volume, 3 band EQ and presence
- Tone-shaping mini-toggle switches
- Variac: Determines the preamp’s headroom and response
- Gain: Lets you toggle between a Crunch and Overdrive setting
- Mid Freq: Lets you select one of three different mid frequencies to be adjusted by the MID control
- Pre EQ: Offers mellower and more aggressive settings for driving the amp’s high end
- Compact Travel and Studio-Friendly Size
- Universal 24V Power Supply
- Dimensions: 9.5” (w) x 6.25” (d) x 5.25” (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs.