Aston Spirit 5th Anniversary Collector's Edition Condenser Microphone
With Unique Custom 'Full Sleeve' Engraved Chassis Designed by Acclaimed Graffiti Artist, Ant Steel
This product is not currently available.
This product is not currently available.
Aston's original Spirit microphone was a breath of fresh air for the music industry. When it first launched back in 2017, this British-made, industry standard mic quickly developed a reputation for delivering professional results at an affordable, accessible price point.
In celebration of its fifth birthday, Aston have revealed the Spirit 5th Anniversary Collector's Edition. Featuring a custom 'full-sleeve' body engraved with classic British iconography, this unique design showcases Aston's proud homegrown roots - with teapots, bulldogs and everything in between emblazoned across the chassis.
And what's more, there's only 2000 of them being produced in total, so make sure you act quickly if you want to get your hands on a truly limited microphone classic!
- Limited-run variant of the Aston Spirit - with only 2000 available worldwide
- Custom 'full-sleeve' engraved body with unique iconography, celebrating the Spirit's 5th birthday and Aston's proud British heritage
- Designed and made in the UK (Aston are the only popular mic brand still manufacturing here)
- Custom-wrap packaging
- Created with the help of Aston's 33-strong panel of industry leading engineers, artists and producers
- Large 1" gold evaporated diaphragm condenser design
- Made from quality components usually reserved for expensive boutique microphones
- Select from multiple polar patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight)
- Integrated steel-knit mesh pop filter
- Mounts directly to your stand for effortless recording - no external shock mount or mic clip is required
- Capsule protection via innovative wave-form mesh head shock absorption
- Rugged, near-indestructible construction
Quality Components; Innovative Design
The Spirit has become a staple piece of gear in recording studios across the world for good reason. Featuring a 1" gold evaporated capsule, select from three contrasting polar patterns (figure-of-eight, cardioid and omnidirectional) to suit any scenario.
While the Spirit is especially great at capturing vocals and acoustic guitar, it's versatile enough to record most kinds of instruments. With every session, you'll get bright harmonics, an open sound, and a completely authentic, transparent recording - highlighting the finest nuances of your vocal or instrument.
An integrated pop-filter makes the recording experience even better. Superior to most traditional filters out there, a smart weave prevents unwanted plosives from making their way into your music, while also letting your unique vocal character shine. It even serves a dual purpose too by shielding against electromagnetic radiation.
With the assistance of the Aston 33 during its development - a collective consisting of professional artists, engineers and producers - the Spirit was put through a series of blind tests, pitting it head-to-head against popular competing microphones. This rigorous testing phase ensured that the Spirit was quickly moulded into the award-winning microphone we know and love today.
Their invaluable insight also ensured that the Spirit can match and even surpass the performance of microphones from Aston's competitors at a fraction of the price!
"I use my Origin and Spirits happily alongside classic microphones such as the Neumann 49b, U87 or AKG C414s and often choose the Astons" - Chris Porter (David Bowie, George Michael).
"The vintage U47 started to pop and fizzle so I switched to a Spirit. The clients seemed unaware of the change...the Spirit had more presence than the U47 and it certainly kept the warmth" - Dave Pemberton (Kasabian, The Prodigy).
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 80dB A-Weighted
- Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
- Pad Switches: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Product length: 175 mm / 6.89 in
- Product width: 54 mm / 2.13 in
- Product weight: 625 g / 1.38 lb
- Capsule Type
- Aston Microphones
- Polar Pattern
- CardioidFigure 8Omni
- Diaphragm Size
Lukas beats2nd Nov 2023
Mr. Ju-Liang Trigg11th Jan 2023
Mr Jonathan Green7th Jan 2023
Mr Christopher Mason24th Oct 2022
Miss Maria22nd Oct 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+