Featuring Apogee's award winning AD/DA conversion, Apogee Symphony I/O is a premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (for Mac & PC) and Waves SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
Front Panel Touchscreen with Comprehensive Control
The Symphony I/O Mk II Features a touchscreen on the front panel, where you can access all your essential input and output settings. Change your input selection, monitoring levels, mic pre gain or calibrate your Symphony I/O Mk II to match the levels of the other analog gear in your system.
The Screen utilises a high-resolution TFT display which delivers clear visual feedback that's critical for recording and monitoring. You're not bound to looking at your computer when in the middle of a tracking session as the Symphony I/O Mk II lets you see metering for up to 64 channels of I/O, 32 IN x 32 OUT – signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- The 8x8 & 8 mic pre Dual Module Thunderbolt Setup
- The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O Mk II, and represent 30 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency: superior sounding digital audio recording
This setup offers a Thunderbolt Chassis with the 8x8 module and 8 mic preamp module included; 8 Digitally controlled, 85dB built in mic preamps plus 4 Hi-Z inputs as well as 8x8 balanced inputs/outputs via 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors offers a full compliment of Analogue connections. There's also plenty of other connectivity to plug to the rest of your setup; This includes AES, Optical, Coaxial S/PDIF and a range of software assignable inserts and returns
- 8 built-in mic preamps
- Digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
- Return 1-8 on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz on 2 Toslink connectors
S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz on 1 RCA connector
- 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector