Expand the power of your Apogee Duet 3 with the all-new Dock, the latest device to make your interface studio-ready.
Duet Dock gives you the ultimate control over your input and outputs, positioning Duet 3 at the perfect angle for quick adjustments and meter and function visibility. The rear panel connectors also make it easier to connect cables to your Duet, transforming an on-the-go jewel into a titanic sound powerhouse.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- 2x XLR Balanced inputs
- These are the main inputs for attaching microphones or other line level outboard gear. These support +4 or -10 line level inputs.
- 2x 1/4" TRS Line Level outputs (+4) with switchable monitor control
- These are the main outputs for attaching to your monitors or to outboard gear. By default, volume control is turned on.
- 1x 1/4” Unbalanced stereo headphone output with zero-ohm configuration for personal headphone mix
- This is an additional headphone output that mirrors the signal being sent to the 3.5mm headphone output on the Duet itself. Both headphone outputs can be used simultaneously.
- 2x USB-C connections
- As with the USB-C connectors on the Duet, this is for the host connection (Mac, Windows, iOS) and for power. When Duet is used with an iOS device, it’s recommended a power supply is used on the second port. When Duet is used with a computer, you can attach your computers power supply through the Duet’s extra USB-C port.