We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio products to South Korea at this time.
This 32-channel interface from Antelope Audio boasts a range of flexible connectivity options - from Thunderbolt 3, to HDX and Dante (plus an additional digital patch bay). Harness the power of Antelope's renowned Synergy Core processing, bolstered by 64-bit AFC clocking. Compatible with a 1U rack, slot the Galaxy into your existing studio setup and upgrade your track count immediately! Large recording sessions have never been so easy.
Antelope consistently deliver industry standard technology with every single product. You'll notice a broader soundstage, enhanced performance, and the tiniest nuances of your recordings. This is made possible through a combination of the aforementioned AFC clocking and onboard mastering-level converters which deliver up to 130dB of total headroom.
You'll also have access to some seriously good emulations of classic EQs, preamps, compressors and more. All are designed to have zero load when it comes to your computer or laptops CPU, with the extra benefit of near-zero latency too.
- 32 channels (utilising AD/DA conversion)
- Thunderbolt 3, Dante and HDX connectivity
- Comes with 36 real-time plug-ins
- FPGA chips, integrated DSP, and an intuitive touchscreen
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF, plus optical MADI
- AC powered
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Stereo headphone/monitor outputs