Here's what Alexander Pedals says about the Superball:
Modulate Everything. We took the leash off of what started as an experimental delay engine and Superball is what happened! An uber-flexible LFO, dedicated time sequencing, and resonant low-pass filter combine for the bounciest digital delay oscillations you can imagine.
Warning: We’re not getting this down off your roof if you get it stuck up there...
Four built-in presets give you quadruple the tones in a single footprint. Add a MIDI controller for 16 presets.
Multi-wave low frequency oscillator controls every knob on the delay effect, in any amount and direction. Sync to tap tempo or bounce it like a ball.
Flexible step sequencer controls the delay clock for real-time pitch shifting and time-stretching effects. Use the built-in patterns, single step, or enter your own using MIDI.
Configure this footswitch as tap tempo for accurate setting of delay time, LFO speed, or sequencer rate. Or set to manually “bounce” the LFO with realistic rubber ball physics.
Tap this button to assign the knobs to control pedal functions. The Select button allows four knobs to do quadruple duty for full hands-on control. Hold the button down to access the four global parameters for even more real-time control!
Connect an expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller to this jack to add performance control to your pedal.
Every knob and setting on the pedal is controllable using MIDI. Connect using the MultiJack and our Neo Link or directly to any Disaster Area Gen3 controller.
Every Neo Series pedal features a USB port for MIDI control and firmware updates.
- Mono input
- Dual output (mix signal on tip, dry signal on ring)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 100mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs
- Two audio modes - vintage and modern
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Ramp footswitch triggers Neo Morph settings
- Vintage and Modern modes for selectable audio quality
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI