Alesis Strike MultiPad Percussion Pad
Sampler and Looper
More stock due on Fri 30th Sep 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 485 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
There are restrictions on shipping certain electronic drum kits outside of the UK so we would advise contacting us via our online form before placing an order to find out more information.
The Alesis Strike MultiPad is a professional-grade drum pad that's designed to take your live performances and recordings to the next level.
Explore a massive 7,000 in-built samples and loops that are perfect for experimental musicians, creative drummers and producers. Alesis have squeezed in 6GB of percussion and melodic instrument content to ensure you can get started right out the box.
Record from your microphone, smartphone, computer or any other audio device and get creative with your samples. Quickly edit and assign them to any of the nine RGB velocity-sensitive drum pads. You can always back these up to an external hard drive via the 2-input 2-output USB and MIDI compatible soundcard too.
Once you're finished shaping your sounds, access the 32GB library and view it on the 4.3" clear colour display. Browse customisable options, EQ, effects, looping and BPM in real-time, all without unwanted menus or slow software.
Transform your recording in an instant, either from your own samples or from an external input. Looping is seamlessly integrated into your playing with feedback from both pads and display.
Need on-the-fly tone changes? The Strike MultiPad has Alesis A-LINK infinite rotary knobs that you can map to any EQ or effect parameters.
Expand your percussion sounds with external trigger and pedal inputs using either TS or TRS inputs and outputs. These give you loads of room to manoeuvre in your current equipment setup.
Includes MPC Beats, a fully featured music composition software, with its full collection of virtual instruments - TubeSynth, Electric, and Bassline, 80 FX plugins including the new AIR Channel Strip and Half Time, as well as a 2GB of factory content with Bonus F9 instruments library.
The Strike MultiPad V1.3 update adds a number of "quality of life" enhancements when managing onboard kits and samples:
- Sample Manager: Browse, play and delete any existing samples saved to Strike MultiPad’s internal storage. Export samples from the internal storage to an external USB drive.
- Save/Load User Kits with Samples: Save and load User Kits with the samples used in those kits – perfect for creating a complete backup of the User Bank, which can then also be used on another Strike MultiPad.
- Start Click for Loop and Alternate Playback Modes: Set the metronome to automatically turn on when you play a pad set to Loop or Alternate playback mode. If you hit the pad again, or if the sound ends, the metronome will stop and will restart from Beat 1 when reactivated.
- Metronome Downbeat Reset: The metronome will now restart from Beat 1 whenever it is turned on, either by the Start Click feature or by pressing the Metronome button.
- Over 7,000 samples and loops.
- 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content.
- Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio device.
- Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input.
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customisable RGB lights.
- 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface.
- Load Samples via USB Drive Import WAV files and backup your kits.
- 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equalizer.
- Freely map two Alesis A-LINK infinite rotary knobs to effects and mixing controls.
- Easy Audio Routing.
- Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs.
- 4.3" display.
- Includes MPC Beats
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Jul 2022
Mr Lee Blake15th Jul 2022
Trusted Customer24th Mar 2022
4% Universe28th Feb 2022
Trusted Customer8th Aug 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable