The LPK25 is the perfect portable keyboard controller to use with your laptop. It's super small and light with 25 miniature velocity sensitive keys as well as some nifty features to give you plenty of ways to create your music.
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
One of the best things about the LPK series is its Bluetooth connectivity. Connect to your laptop PC or Mac quickly and without wires; no need to install drivers or connect power. This quick and easy wireless operation is amazing if you're always on the go and creating music in your spare free minutes!
It's natural to think that such a small device will be short on features. However the LPK keyboards have a few tricks hidden. The classic octave up and down controls make sure you're making the most of the keyboards compact keyset. The coolest thing however is the powerful Arpeggiator mode, which turns chords into exciting and complex music phrases. there's also a sustain pedal input for additional control over every chord, riff and run.
The LPK25 comes with free software to help you jump right into making music. Included are the Big Bang Drums and Big Bang Cinema virtual instruments and MPC Essentials, a beat/groove production and sample-triggering software that expands the MPK Mini with up to 8 pad banks as well as 4 samples and insert effect per pad. You also get a free download of Akai Professional's VIP3.0 software which offers greater hardware/software intergration for improved control over VST instruments and effects.
- MIDI over Bluetooth to iOS and Mac OS X(Bluetooth LE4); MIDI over USB to Mac OS X and Windows
- Works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain pedal input, octave up and down and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks for instant recall of personal control preferences
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC for defining and recalling internally stored programs
- USB or battery-powered (3 AA, not included)
- 25 keys
- Velocity sensitive 11-octave (127 MIDI notes)
- Range: 1-4 Octaves
- Modes: Up, Down, Inclusive, Exclusive, Order, Random Latching (toggle) or momentary functionality
- Time Divisions: 1/4-note, 1/4-note triplet, 1/8-note, 1/8-note triplet, 1/16-note, 1/16-note triplet, 1/32-note, or 1/32-note triplet
- Tempo: 30–240 BPM via Tap Tempo button (internal sync). Based on software tempo (external sync)
- 4 stored programs, configurable via free downloadable editor software
- Profile: 4.0 Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)
- Range: Over 100 feet / 30.5 metres
- (1) USB port
- (1) 1/4"" (6.35 mm) TS sustain pedal input
- Via USB or (3) AA batteries
Dimensions (Width, Depth, Height)
- 14.37" x 4.88" x 1.42"
- 365 x 124 x 36 mm
- 1.08 lbs
- 0.49 kg