The SL410X offers you a bass cab that successfully provides a lightweight construction which isn’t detrimental to its tone. Coming in at just 49lbs, this robust cabinet is about half the weight of a traditional 410 bass cabinet – making it the perfect gigging bass cab.
Classic Visuals & Modern Design Principles
This variant boasts a limited edition, antique ivory finish which gives it a striking old-school look. However, its what’s under the hood that makes this cab truly great. The 8-ohm configuration here can easily handle 800 watts RMS, not to mention the welcome implementation of four, high-quality custom voiced woofers (sporting neodymium magnets). Throw in a phenolic tweeter with a variable level control, and you’ve got quite the versatile package.
These design choices contribute to a frequency response of 44Hz – 16kHz and a brilliant overall sound. A clear silky-smooth treble joins a detailed, responsive midrange and deep, powerful lows. Your bass has never sounded better.
- 12mm lite ply construction.
- Neutrik speakon.
- Two 1/4" inputs.
- Custom crossover (with a variable tweeter control).
- Rubber feet & deep-dish style carry handles.
- Phenolic tweeter (with an integral phase plug).
- Cast frame woofers (7 oz. neo magnets).
- Finish: Limited Edition Antique Ivory
- Weight: 49lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23 15/16" x 21 15/16" 15 11/32"
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 100.3dB 1W 1M
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 16kHz
- Power Handling: 800 Watts RMS
- Comes with Removable Casters