The Boss Acoustic Singer Live LT is a compact, all-in-one amp solution for acoustic guitarists who also take on singing duties. Featuring a 60-watt bi-amp design, separate guitar and microphone channels, built-in effects, and handy additional features - the Acoustic Singer Live LT is a convenient way to great live acoustic and vocal sound.
- Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
- Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
- Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
- Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
- Aux input with level control for backing music
- XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
- USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
- Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches
Boss Acoustic Singer amps utilise bi-amplification for accurate, full-range response. Combined with the Live LT’s 6.5” custom woofer and dome tweeter the result is a powerful and resonant sound that’s clear across the frequency spectrum. Ideal for getting natural-sounding acoustic guitar and vocal tones.
Separate Channels and Effects For Guitar and Mic
As the name suggests, the Acoustic Singer is designed for acoustic guitarists who double up as singers, whether that’s in the context of a band, or as a solo singer-songwriter. This amp handles both guitar and vocal duties with two channels with separate inputs, EQ, and effects for each. The independent three-band EQs on each channel allow you to dial in the perfect tone for guitar and vocals without one compromising the other.
You also get built-in effects to add a little extra life to the amped sound. On the mic channel you get Reverb and Delay/Echo, as well as an “Enhance” function to help you achieve bigger, richer sounding vocals. On the guitar channel you get Reverb and Delay/Chorus controls for “in-the-room” or ambient sounds, as well as an Acoustic Resonance switch for countering the flatness that can come from using a piezo pickup.
Features and Functionality
The bane of every acoustic performer is, of course, feedback. The Acoustic Singer has a built-in Phase switch to ensure you’ll always be in phase, as well as an Anti-Feedback control that allows you to isolate and eliminate the unwanted frequency.
The Acoustic Singer is a great amp but it does more than just amplify your guitar and voice. At 60-watts, the Live LT is great for smaller gigs, but if you need to play larger venues just use the XLR DI output to hook up to a PA system. You can play along to backing tracks with the Aux input (with line control), and the USB jack allows you to connect the amp to a computer so you can record directly into a DAW.