Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This Troy Sanders sig bass is in good condition with a few small marks. It looks good and plays comfortably.
The Squier Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass is the first signature "Jaguar" bass. Troy Sanders is the Bassist for Metal band Mastodon.
The Jaguar bass is finished in a striking silverburst finish and features block inlays and an active treble boost to allow the bass to sit up in the mix and not get bogged down in the low end
Here's what Squier say about the Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass
Alt-metal juggernaut Mastodon has always been anchored by the dexterous fast-and-heavy bass work of Troy Sanders. Now, Squier and Sanders bring you the distinctive look and leviathan sound of the Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass. With its elemental Silverburst finish, versatile pickup combination and seismic active bass boost circuit, it’s a ferocious Jaguar Bass model loaded with monster sound, style and value.
Features include a basswood body, maple neck with “modern C” shape, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays, black headstock with Mastodon Remission logo on the front and Sanders’ signature on the back, vintage-style Precision Bass® middle pickup and standard single-coil Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, four black plastic control knobs (volume for each pickup, master tone and active bass boost circuit), three-ply black pickguard, four saddle bridge and open-gear tuners.
- Model Name: Squier® Troy Sanders Jaguar® Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Silverburst
- Model Number: 0301086591
- Series: Artist Models
- Color: Silverburst
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Bass Boost, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Special Electronics: Active Bass Boost Circuit
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)