The Squier Classic Vibe series Jazz pays homage to the original versatile bass with a faithful recreation of old school aesthetics and sound.
Retro in style, but kitted out with modern hardware and custom electronics, this Jazz is the perfect bass to see you progress through your instrumental journey.
Body and Neck
The offset ergonomic design of a Jazz is legendary. A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the Poplar body and Maple neck – a relatively lightweight yet sturdy combination.
You’ll feel right at home on the tapered C-shaped neck profile with an easily playable 9.5” radius fingerboard.
Perfectly suited for the fretting hand and great for intricate styles like finger picking and slap bass.
You can use a Jazz bass for almost any musical genre. The Classic Vibe is equipped with two Fender-designed alnico single coil pickups to provide massive tone.
Select the bridge pickup to experiment with prominent mids, suited to modern music. While the middle position pickup provides full frequency tone for more classic sounds.
A bone nut and four-saddle hardtail bridge will keep the Classic Vibe Jazz in tune and hold rock solid intonation.
It also features old school vintage style tuners, exclusive Squier headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the swinging sixties’ mood.
- Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Narrow-Tall (N/A For Fretless)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coils
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel