These RockBoard flat patch looper/switcher cables will help to enhance your pedalboard. Their flat, thin profile helps to save room on your setup, allowing it to remain looking tidy. Its best used with looper switchers and effects pedals; its especially well suited when incorporated alongside units that feature tight sockets in hard to reach spots.
- A specially narrowed angle paired with straight jack plugs helps save room.
- Use with effects pedals, looper switchers – excellent for sockets with tight spaces.
- Length: 40 cm
- 6.3 mm Mono Jack Plug
- External PVC Insulation
- Twisted Copper Protection
- Polyethylene Signal Isolation
- Capacity of less than 10 PF per decimetre
- Hyper Flat Grips