Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The APX600 is a stunning small-bodied acoustic guitar with a spruce top and a nato back and sides for a modern take on a traditional instrument. The guitar has a big voice despite its smaller size and has a crisp and clear tone thanks to the spruce top.
This is a great guitar for players at any level thanks to its comfortable neck and small body. These both make the guitar easy to play with a smooth, low playing action. The Rosewood fretboard adds an extra layer of depth and warmth to the open mid-range.
The pickup on the APX has been designed to use the individual elements of each string to provide you with a balanced response when plugging. It has an ultra-clear response with a wide bandwidth signal response which means you get a great dynamic response - no matter how hard or soft you play. It'll pick up every nuance in your playing.
You've got a 3-band EQ, volume control and a built-in tuner so that you'll never be caught without being in tune.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Nato
- Binding: Ivory & Black
- Bracing: Non-Scalloped X
- Shape: APX
- Body Length: 19.3125’’ (490mm)
- Total Length: 40.25’’ (1022mm)
- Body Width: 15.125’’ (384mm)
- Body Depth: 3.125’’ – 3.5625’’ (80-90mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Locally Sourced Tonewood
- Scale Length: 25’’ (634mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 23.625’’ (R400mm)
- Nut: Urea
- Nut Width: 1.6875’’ (43mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: SRT Piezo
- Electronics: SYSTEM65
- Controls: Volume, 3-Band EQ, Tuner, Mid FQ
- Connections: Line Out
- Tuners: Die-Cast (TM29T)
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS & Abalone
- Bridge Saddle: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS w/White Dot
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Case Included: No