The DP-24SD Digital Portastudio is a portable 24-track workstation with eight track simultaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. Inside this box is some really great stuff. Phantom power, a high volume headphone out, a high impedance input channel for your guitar and inbuilt mastering options. Adding this to your project will help you make great music on the go.
No computer required
Imagine being able to record on the move and produce a finished product without needing to take a laptop that's fast enough to handle that job on the go. This unit lets you create finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface so you can spend more time being creative than fiddling around with a computer.
The DP-24SD has a large color LCD screen that displays tracks, meters, and effects parameters. 12 dials control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay and reverb. This means you can easily record great sounding guitar and vocal tracks just how you like them.
8 Input Channels
Eight XLR mic/line inputs each provide phantom power for condenser microphones, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedance switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear panel.
USB output to SD, CD and Online
A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online. This really is the one unit that you need if you want to record your music on the go.
- Recording Media SD (512MB – 2GB) / SDHC card (4GB – 32GB)
- File System SD card:FAT16 / SDHC card:FAT32
- Simultaneous 24-track playback
- 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks
- Simultaneous 8-track recording
- Inputs: 8 XLR/Jack
- Stereo Out
- Monitor Out
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- Power Dedicated AC adapter (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z, included)
- Power consumption 12W (when phantom power supplying)
- Dimensions 514(W)×100.4(H)×336.9(D)mm / 20.2"(W)×4.1"(H)×13.4""(D)
- Weight 6.2kg / 13.67 lb
- Accessories AC adapter, SD card, warranty card, owner's manual
Operating system requirements for computer connection:
- OS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU Pentium 300MHz or more
- Memory 128MB or more
- USB USB2.0
- OS Mac OS X Snow Leopard(V10.6), OS X Lion(V10.7), OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8), OS X Mavericks(V10.9)
- CPU Power PC, iMAC, G3, G4 266MHz or more
- Memory 64MB or more
- USB USB2.0