Shure GLXD14 Beta Digital Wireless Guitar System
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 19th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 378 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
Shure's Beta Guitar Wireless System is both incredibly powerful and extremely simple to use! Intelligent frequency hopping ensures you'll always be on the strongest frequency (with no interruption to your signal), maintaining the same great guitar tone - exactly as if you were using a cable! Shure's cutting edge digital technology really does sound that good. And because it works over 2.4GHz, you don't even need a licence!
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Operates in 2.4 GHz spectrum, available worldwide
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost-efficiency and up to 11.5 hours of runtime
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting and up to
- 8 compatible systems under ideal conditions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter is not in use
- WA302 Instrument cable:
- The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- GLXD4 Receiver
- SB902A Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- PS24 power supply
- 95E16526 Carrying case
- 95A21651 USB cable
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400–2483.5 MHz
- Working Range: Indoor - Up to 30 m (100 ft) typical, Up to 60 m (200 ft) maximum / Outdoor - Up to 20 m ( 65 ft) typical, Up to 50 m (165 ft) maximum
- Transmit Mode: Shure proprietary digital
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz– 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, Aweighted
- RF Sensitivity: 88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Polarity: Positive voltage applied to the tip of the guitar cable phone plug produces positive voltage at the tip of the high impedance ¼-inch output.
- Battery Life: Up to 11.5 hours
- Guitar Tuner: Tuning Accuracy ±1 cent
- Tuning Range F#0 to C8
- Channel Count: 4 typical, Up to 8 maximum
- Dimensions: 90 x 65 x 23 mm ( 3.56 x 2.54 x 0.90 in.), H x W x D (without antenna)
- Weight: 132 g (4.7 oz.) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V, Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vpp)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr David Waters12th Aug 2020
Trusted Customer22nd May 2014
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable