Dream Cymbals Contact Series 14" Hi Hat PairDeeply Lathed, Hand Made Cymbals from Wuhan, China
Clean, Classic and not too Dark
The Dream Contact hats are instantly recognisable. Closed up tight they have a clean and bright sound which opens up to a buttery darkness that cuts easily through any mix when you lift the foot.
With a thicker body and a deeper, wider lathing style than other Dream cymbals, the Contact series bridges a difficult gap between vintage design and modern sound. They are perfect for a loud or quiet setting providing the volume and expression needed for modern music whilst compromising on none of the complex dark undertones one would expect from Dream cymbals.
Here's what Dream Cymbals have to say about the Contact Series Crash
The Contact series feature a shaped and slightly deeper profile with a relatively larger bell. The stick feel is very lively, The pitch is higher but still rich and warm. These are medium to medium thin cymbals that speak very easily. Faster and louder, these plates also have depth and complexity in the undertones and a shimmering wash that drives the sound forward and up. At home in studio or live situations.
- Surface: wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: medium taper
- Bell: larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very crisp and fast
- Wash: higher pitch, medium long decay
Available For Order
Normally available in 2 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 2 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery