Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 14" Hi Hat PairHAND FORGED CRISP & DARK HATS FROM WUHAN, CHINA
A dark horse, a work horse
These 14” hats are light and crisp with an articulate and dynamic stick sound as well as consistently crisp foot chicks without air pockets. The rough-hewn feel of Dream cymbals gives them more low end punch than other contemporary 14” hats. These hats feel soft and dark under the stick, give splashy open sounds and a truly comfortable foot feel.
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. Their uncompromising approach means every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: full spectrum wash, fast decay
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery