Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 20" Crash/Ride Cymbal
Striking The Balance
When you set out to buy a crash / ride, it’s often difficult to find the cymbal that truly strikes that balance – the Bliss 20” is hand-forged in China with this exact goal in mind. When you strike the bell, you instantly feel its distinct resonance and clarity, yet you’re able to effortlessly summon a shimmering, breathy crash sound – everything you’d want from a versatile crash / ride, but with every ounce of character you’d expect from the Bliss range.
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. The techniques used in manufacture leave a very ‘human’ impression; every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: clear, articulate
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: Soft, clear stick sound
- Wash: full spectrum wash, medium decay
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery