Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 17" Crash CymbalHand Crafted in Wuhan China
More Cymbal, More Expression
The Bliss 17” Crash offers you a woodier, well-rounded sound, building on the resilience and unique overtones of the rest of the range. If you want to harness the darker characteristics of the Bliss series, but retain the versatility associated with a 17” cymbal, this is the most dynamic and expressive of the bunch. It's perfect as your distinctive all-rounder, but with a mean edge!
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. Their uncompromising approach means every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: full spectrum wash, fast decay
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery